Tuesday 14 June 2011

Heres some interesting stories of scientific

I use the physorg.com app for my phone. Ill be posting interesting stories, when ever I receive them for you guys to check out. Here of a few I have saved currently.

Scientists suggest spacetime has no time dimension?
That's an interesting idea.

Researchers create self-strengthening nanocomposite
Pretty cool material, will be interesting to see how it can be used.

Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon Enceladus
I found it interesting hope you guys do to.

Nearby galaxy boasts two monster black holes, both active
I'm quite interested in AGN, One of the projects I'm looking at joining for my PhD is using X-rays to determine the properties of the black holes at there centre.

A big surprise from the edge of the solar system: magnetic bubbles
Its always interesting when a probe/experiment comes back with something completely unexpected.

No comments: